VA Renovation Loan
VA Renovation Loans
The VA Renovation loan provides no money down financing that covers not only the current value of the property, but the cost of remodeling and repairs as well.
This program is intended for minor updates and work done on the home at a cost between $30,000 – $35,000.
● Roof: repair or replacement (covering, underlayment
● Gutters/downspouts: install, repair, replace
● Insulation: ceilings, walls, asbestos removal
● Siding, windows, doors
● Paint: interior, exterior, lead paint removal
● Kitchen: all appliances, cabinets, & more
● Electrical: repair or replace
● Plumbing: repair or replace
● HVAC or other systems: repair or replace
● Removing an in-ground swimming pool
● Installing or repairing fences, walkways and driveways
● Flooring, subflooring, tile, carpet, wood
● Termite treatment, damage repair
● Repairing or replacement of well and septic
● Weatherization items, repairs, improvements
CHM Lending is a local mortgage broker founded in 1992 and located in Medina, Ohio. Our company offers a full range of mortgage loan products including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Construction, and Renovation loans. Our team has a combined over 45 years of experience in the mortgage industry and was voted Best of The Best in Medina County in 2017 & 2018. We use a common sense approach with all of our clients and we work with many different lenders to be able to offer the most competitive rates and costs coupled with amazing customer service.
Like Our Page
Cannot call API for app 222116127877068 on behalf of user 10220567086506964